Zucchini with Tomatoes & Corn
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, chopped (approximately 1 cup)
- 1 teaspoon TABASCO® brand Original Red Sauce
- 4 zucchini, chopped (approximately 3 cups)
- 1 cup corn
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon Mexican oregano
- 1 teaspoon key lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
Place butter in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic. Sauté 6-7 minutes. Add tomatoes and TABASCO® Sauce. Stir well. Add zucchini and let cook for another 5 minutes. Add corn, cilantro, oregano, lime juice and salt. Lower to medium heat and simmer for a few minutes more.
Great side dish for grilled fish and meats.