Buffalo Chicken Queso Fundido
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 ounces freshly ground chicken
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic
- 1 cup white wine
- 10 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 8 ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese (about 2 cups)
- 5 ounces crumbled blue cheese (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 3 tablespoons poblano pepper diced in 1/4-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons TABASCO® brand Buffalo Style Hot Sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add chicken and sauté until brown; add garlic and continue to cook and stir until garlic is slightly brown. Remove from heat and keep warm.
Bring wine to a simmer in top of a double boiler. Add cheeses and stir until melted.
Add remaining ingredients and continue cooking for 5 minutes. Serve warm in a fondue pot with flour tortillas and blue corn chips.